Aftercare for your beautifully handmade Raincoat.
* When you receive your order, immediately take the coat out of the packaging and hang up to allow creases to drop.
*Store PVC and PU materials away from items made of PU lycra/backed, rubber or latex materials. Otherwise, this will cause marking onto the PVC/PU and we cannot take responsibility for this.
* If creases are too deep, apply low heat using a hairdryer at distance –while the coat is hanging.
* Please take care when putting on and taking off your raincoat as the material can stick. (To help with this you can lightly dust your garment with talc.)
* Please refrain from putting the coat under harsh movement and strain as this can deteriorate the welds.
*Hand-wash your garment in warm soapy water and hang to dry.
* DO NOT apply body oil lotions such as Baby Oil before putting your raincoat on. We advise to not apply any type of oils onto the PVC.